The assignment was to make a serial application that controls one of the animation projects I’ve done in intro to computational media with analog sensor data from an Arduino, sent to the browser serially, as shown in this week’s lab.
I decided to try out and control this sketch, try to click on it and drag the mouse.
At first I wanted to try it out with potentiometers. I ran into difficulties as the values of that were printed into P5, would update the x and y of my sketch. Eventually I understood that I had to give initial values to the variables, and not only define them.
Then I tried to see how it will react with an acclorameter